Monday, October 5, 2009

Some things I've learned lately...

So, here are some things I've learned lately...
(I'm Shocked I haven't learned these things earlier)

God is Good
My mom will always be right... and to be honest, I'm okay with that!
Never treat someone like they're second best!
Everything you want comes after you stop looking for it...
We all have secrets.
God is the Great Physician!
Never take anything or anyone for granted.
You always end up where you're supposed to be...
This life is not about keeping score!
Get up and do something...
Talk with God
Don't Text and Drive at the same time - Please
Talk less and Listen more!
"The beauty of photographs are that they never change...even if the people in them do!"
Laugh a lot
Surround yourself with good friends!
"Never write a check with your mouth that your body can't cash" (Never make a promise you can't keep) - My Favorite
Be kind!
Letting Go doesn't mean giving up!
Every second I am mad or upset is a second of joy and happiness I can never get back!
Praise God in EVERY situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment