Sunday, January 10, 2010

Praise and Thanksgiving

Bailey, Maggie, and Sallie

On Monday October 19th I made a post on my blog about a young man… a young man who was sick, hurting, and desperate for answers… a young man who is faithful, strong, and courageous.

Well, Today I want to give praise to the Great Physician. Bailey is doing well. The feeding tube has been removed and he is eating and tasting food again. After lunch today I asked Bailey what he had to eat and he said with a smile “the breakfast pizza and it was good”.

Bailey and I at Children's Hospital


During the time of Bailey’s illness I shared one of my favorite scriptures with him…
It says 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:30-31

Bailey and Maya (ARM RETREAT)


So the next time you think you “can’t” or you feel it's "impossible" remember the faithful words found in Isaiah “those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength… they will walk and not faint”
Thanks Be to God - Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment