Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR - JAN 4th

I know it's January 4th but HAPPY NEW YEAR! Today is when my new year starts, my new attitude appears, my new outlook on life is starting and a whole new book is written. Today is the day where i stop being what others want me to be and become who I'm destined to be. Today is the day where I see that my dreams have nothing to do with my wants and desires but for those who are lost and lonely... may their dreams come true. Today is a day where I look back and say "only lessons learned" and not "only regrets". Today I move forward knowing that My GOD is so BIG that He can open any door, close any book, love me no matter my faults, and protect me from any thing life may throw at me. Today I can see that God's plan for me is perfect. I can see His Grace is enough for me.

Today is not New Year's Day but it's still a NEW DAY. A New day with new beginnings, new life, and no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment