Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today has been a good day....

Yesterday I had my second round of light therapy and I'm seeing results... good results. The therapy seems to be working and I'm thankful that it is working. I'm also thankful to God for sending the right people to comfort me, make me laugh, and for those that simply come by and help me take my mind off of things.

People have asked me what seems to be the worst part of this disorder. So, here is my list...

The worst part of the disorder: No warm/hot baths or showers, itch 24/7, can't sleep, exhausted, parts of your body look like a scene/creature from an alien movie, no cure, and some days you feel like you are on fire.

I think through it all I realized I took a lot of things for granted. Simple things, like taking a nice warm bath and a good night's rest. I'm looking at things a little differently. The disorder is a sweet reminder of how blessed I am. It's a reminder of how GOOD GOD IS!

Never take the small things for granted...

No comments:

Post a Comment